FREE 50-PAGE GUIDE
Great teams: a guide to better creative collaboration
Boost your team’s creativity and productivity, and create more time to do great work together.
Do you ever find yourself thinking that your team is good, but you could get so much more done if you just made some changes to the way that you work? Perhaps you feel that great ideas get lost, and you’re falling short of doing work that you’re really proud of.
You don’t have to make a trade-off between getting things done and doing your best work together. It is possible to find a balance between creativity and productivity.
This practical guide shares 23 actionable tips to get the best out of your creative team.
— Daniel Tuitt (@DanielTuitt) November 24, 2016
- Four ‘hidden’ skills that are vital for great creative collaboration
- Two key foundations of great collaboration – everything starts and goes back to here
- The activity that most teams forget, yet is so simple, and so important to the success of a project
- One thing you can do to avoid unproductive conflict and bad feelings in your team
- The most important factor to keeping teams motivated and engaged throughout a project
- The reason why many of your brainstorming sessions feel confused and frustrating
About the author
Alison Coward is the founder of Bracket and author of “A Pocket Guide to Effective Workshops”. She is a strategist, trainer and workshop facilitator.
With over 15 years experience of working in, leading and facilitating creative teams, Alison is passionate about finding the perfect balance between creativity and productivity.
Through Bracket, Alison has worked with a wide range of fantastic clients including Barclaycard, Etsy, Channel 4, Google, The British Library, D&AD and TrendWatching.